Tuesday, March 31, 2009

pissed off by the person on msn..ugh!

I'm freakin' ANGRY and PISSED OFF!
What the flying duck are you trying to say?! I asked you and you said you won't tell. And when I asked why, you just reply "Just because". I asked you many times and all your answers are the same, "Just Because..", my Behind! Why won't you tell? You know that I can't talk to you for a long time coz i'll be leaving you soon. I'll be leaving msn soon for goodness sake! You told me that its about your feelings. Your feelings towards what?! Also, you told me its about yourself. You won't tell me at all! You said to me just now, "Its better to keep inside then telling", I was like what the F?! You're gonna keep your feelings inside. The BIG question for you is "Why won't you tell me about your feelings and your feelings towards what/who?!" or I'm just a FEELING-LESS ARSEHOLE who doesn't realize what are you trying to say to me? Am I the person? Huh?! I'm so confused.. I don't get what are you trying to say. Omigosh! What are you keeping from me? Is it like so big that would make me go, WTH?! I just wanna know okay. I want to know about you before I'm gone. I want to know what are you hiding inside of you that you don't want me to know. Gah! This thing is driving me crazy.

No comments: