Monday, March 2, 2009

I tag you! You're it!

Rules of this tagging. Follow it or you'll be dammed!
Just follow the rules, would you?
Here are the rules....
1.First, colour which personality are you. Pls, be HONEST!
2.Answer some questions.
3.Be happy with your answer.
4.Tag 5 people.

Which of these are your personality? Be honest. [Colour it.]
- Caring -
- Selfish -
- Kind-hearted -
- Ass a.k.a Jerk -
- Nice -
- Naughty -
- Friendly -
- None of the above..Liar!! -

The QUESTIONS!! Ready...Set..Go..!! Answer it!

1. Have you ever been selfish to anyone? Who's that person? >.<
[Yes, I have..and it was terriblah!! My own family and friends..sorry]
2. Are you naughty or nice? o.o
[I'm nice but partly naughty. Why don't you get to know me and you decide.]
3. Have you ever lied to anyone? Your friends? Parents? Bf/gf? Teachers?
[Yes!! Yes!! and I don't know how to undo it!! Its friggin huge!]
4. Do you like to make fun of people bout their looks, body-size or anything?
[That depends..but not on body-size because i'm not that fit myself]
5. Do you gossip? Honest please.
[Well..don't all people gossip? Where can you find people who don't gossip? My gosh, that's rare...]
6. What's the worst thing that you've done and regretting it?
[Telling lies to people..and boy, I regret it so much..]
7. Do you hate the world?
[Yes..I do! I hate it so much! Its because of the war here and there..Poverty in some countries..Murderers! Rapist! I wish they were gone in this world!!]
8. What would you do to make this world a better place to live?
[Helping donate to causes..just do what I can help as long I've done my responsibility..]
9. If you won One Billion, what would you do with the money?
[I would donate it to the countries that suffers poverty..help with Aids and Cancer research.. and give half of the money to my parents.]
10. Last Q..please be true when answering this one. Seriously. Do you hate yourself?
[To tell you the truth..Yes, i do. I hate myself for not being able to make the people that I cared for, happy. I hate myself cause I couldn't help the people in need. Don't worry, I will try to be a better person..well, eventually.]

The people that I tag. Tagged! You're it!

1. Joanne
2. Abeline
3. Jessmeen
4. Jezreel
5. Donella

No comments: