Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tagged by Abeline [thanks ^^]

1.Do you think you're hot?
Hmm, not so. I'm happy just the way I look xD

2.Upload a favorite picture of yourself.


3.Why do you like the picture?
Its cause with my red-hot burning hair! I look hot, init? hehe..

4.When was the last time you ate pizza?
I think it was 3 weeks ago after we came back from KL.

5. What was the last song you listened to?
6 Months by Hey Monday

6.What are you doing right now besides this?
Thinking bout my SPM result thats gonna be out in 5 days and also of course, thinking of Eri.

7.What name do you prefer than this?
Jacey/Chase

8.Who is number 1?
My Eri =D

9.No3 having relationship with?
Me and Eri? just like Abeline said^^

10.Say something about number 5.
umm..number 5?

11.How about number 4?
Death? yeah..death..

12.Who is buddy with number 2?
Number 1 and 3? hehe xD


I tagged whoever read this ^^


No comments: