Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday..monday..why oh why, monday..

Hey bloggers.. *sigh* monday...yup..monday..
I'm not fond of mondays anyway..don't know why..
So much cleaning to do.. Cleaned my room today coz soon me and Joanne are gonna move back there.. so today we decided to clean it. F.Y.I we haven't done with the cleaning. Still a lot do to. Like we're gonna throw all the stuff out, repaint the wall, rearrange our beds and here comes the TV! Yeah..TV..me likey..ooh ooh and the DVD player..mwahahahaha >:D
Can't wait for monday to end tho coz I'll be getting my laptop tomorrow. Hello Tuesday! Haish..so much to college to apply..haven't decide where to go..head hurts..Seriously, i don't know what to do with my future! There's a lot been going in my head now. Mass Com? Nursing? Teaching? Culinary Arts? Hotel Management? Argh, I can't decide! My mum said I'm good at writing stuff and I agreed with her. Thinking of applying mass com. Then, my grandma asked to go for nursing. And my grandpa asked me to go to Matriculation. Owh, for goodness sake, I hate accounting! My mum also says that i'm good in my english, so she recommend me to teach english in school. Gah! Me? Gosh, me? Teaching?! Lol, I can't teach. I have a low self-esteem. I mean very low..I get shy easily..huhu.. Owh well..might as well wait and keep applying into different colleges/universities.

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: