Thursday, March 12, 2009

what a day..what a day.. *sigh*

Hey bloggies! Man, what a day..what a day...
Yep, SPM result is out today.. *Lets out a BIG sigh*
My oh my..my oh my.. I don't know what to say. I don't even know should if I be happy? Sad? Mad? Or anything.. Okay..okay.. Let's get straight to the point.
I only scored 5 A's out of ten subjects. I nearly got 8 A's if it wasn't for my sejarah, perdagangan and add science. Its one step to go to score A2. Yep, all those subject are B3. Damn.. But anyway, I'm grateful to God for what I got. To tell the truth, I never expect to get this result because based on my 8 semester of exam when I'm in school, I never scored that much. I always flunked on every subject. LOL
So, I am happy with my result. Yes, i've passed my add maths but I'm not gonna tell you what I got. As I promised, Addmaths, I adored you forever!! Thanks for making my life less painful today. I'm grateful for everything. Thank you God, Jesus, Mother Mary, Holy Spirit and all the angels, my wonderful parents who is always there to support me and all the people who have helped in my studies. Thanks for everything. At least, i've live through the day..hehe

CHEERS!

xoxo,
Jaceyy