Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a beach!













Hey bloggers!
Home! At last! After I set my feet on Sabah, i'm glad i'm home! Then, I went to tha beach to meet my friends. We planned to meet up since last week. It makes me happy to see their faces again. I miss them! Haaa, what a day we spent there. Splashing water on each other's face, taking pictures, and eating. Like one of my friends asked " Bila lagi kita bleh jumpa cam ni? " Then, I answered " After 5 tahun lah..kita masing-masing masuk U. Kita jumpa cam ni lagi lah", it was like a sad moment for us cause to think that we will go into different path. No matter, we will stay friends forever. It was kinda funny tho for me cause i'm the weird one among them cause who would wear a hoodie to the beach?! Well, just so you know, I don't give a flying duck of what people think of me. But its still funny cause people were looking at me with a confused face. LOL! It was hot tho and thats why i'm wearing my hoodie to protect my skin. Chyeahh right! Cari nahas ja. Haish, i'm tired. Still sleepy..need to sleep. Sleep..okay, enough of that. So, i need to fill up college application and the interview is with a caucasian! I can't speak english that well. Lol, I can't even write a proper english essay. Wooh, i can imagine it now, me speaking english at the interview..my tongue will be twisted. Hehe. Gah, i need to sleep A.S.A.P!
Goodnight people on earth and beyond!
xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: