Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's written...

Morning bloggers...
I'm feeling a lil bit under the weather today coz of last night. I've no mood to eat nor talk to anyone. I just want to sleep. Sleep makes the pain in me go away. But when I woke up in the morning, the pain came back. I just want to close my eyes and hoping it would never open again, so I would not feel the pain inside me. I wished I was dead inside so I can't feel the pain torturing my whole body. I feel weak. I feel vulnerable. I can be broken into pieces. Gah, I wished I was stronger. Since that person told me to move on, I feel empty in me. There's no one to fill the happy spot. I broke down easily, my heart is beating fast like hell, I sweat often and my blood pressure is getting high. I just want to close my eyes! Close it tightly..and wait for my heart to stop beating. Dub..dub..dub.....the sound of my heartbeat is fading away.. Then, I saw my body..lying there, lifeless. Suddenly, I heard people mourning and weeping for me as my body was laid in the black coffin. I left..then await for the journey ahead of me. OMFG! I think I imagine that I died just now..gawd! But I already feel that inside of me anyway.. I just want that someone to save me from all this mess..grab my hand and pulled me out from this pitch-black hole. Fill me with light and make me whole again. But I know that someone won't come back. I'll just have to wait...letting this pain eating me..
Where are you? I need you..so much...

No comments: