Sunday, March 22, 2009

12 AM post..

Hey bloggers..
I'm now at Sutera Harbour lounge messing with my laptop and writing my poo poo..hehe..its a new word I used for the word, 'post'. My cousin Donella taught me this idea of not saying cursing words. So she came up with the idea of using different but yet funny words. Like my blog's name, "I don't give a cherry boom boom" which means "I don't give a damn". So, i'm trying to stop cursing and trying to be a decent person. *smiles with a halo on top* Like Dawn came up with this word, "I don't give a flying duck"..funny right? Gah. they're all are already asleep except for me and Donella. We're both in the hotel lounge now. I think this week was a great holiday cause I just got back from Labuan today, meet up with my friends at the beach then overnight in this hotel. Haven't went back home for like 3 days. I miss home. I get homesick easily and that's why I'm afraid to go abroad for study. But study in Australia is acceptable. I've been thinking of moving there when i'm older, and get a job that pays well. Planning to stay single tho but not sure yet. God will decide for me. Like omg, its so quiet here..where's all the people? Probably sleeping. For effin sake, its 1.03 am! Gosh, i've been drinking a lot of coke today. Which contains caffeine and makes me hyper. Somebody help me sleep... Nevermind...

That's all for today's poo poo..
Goodnight..and good morning.. its 1.05 am!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: