Monday, March 9, 2009

random..*sigh*

Love Survey: You must answer every question TRUTHFULLY!!

1.Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes and no. I'm not sure coz it has its ups and downs.

2.Have you ever been given a teddy bear ?
Yeah..by my brother. His ex's teddy. He move on..

3.What are your all-time favorite love story movie?
Titanic of course. Damn that movie bring tears to the heart.

4.Are you in love right now ?
Why shouldn't I be?

5.Do you believe that everyone has a soul mate?
Yes. Well look at your parents. >.>

6.What's your current problem?
Lying to that person..

7.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Well, doesn't anyone have been heart broken before? Yes, i've been in that situation. Painful moments..

8.Your thoughts ON online or long distance relationships?
Like me and Eri =D we met on Habbo, chat on msn and texted each other everyday. My thoughts? It was the best thing that is ever happen to me.

9.Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
Yep..my own classmate..

10.how many kids you want to have?
That depends on how me and my spouse had planned

11.What is/are your favorite color/s?
Black, purple and red but mostly black.

12.Who is your celebrity crush?
Cassadee Pope and John Vesely

13.Do you believe you truly only love once?
No..we can love many times. We can be heartbroken many times but we move on somehow. And that makes us to love again.

14.Imagine you're 40 & your spouse just died, would you get re-married?
Hah?! That early? No way man. I don't want to die at 40. Well, do you know what they say "Life begins at 40." Sheesh..don't make me imagine it.

15.Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yeah, I do but it had never occur to me..yet >:D

16.What song do u want to be played at your wedding?
It's Your Love by Tim Mcgraw feat. Faith Hill/Gil Ofarim


[I tagged anyone who read this]

No comments: