Monday, March 16, 2009

Have you ever...??

Hey bloggers! Just a random posting bout my inner feelings..damn, i need to let it out!
Have you ever felt that you've been left out by your family? Or your friends? Or your bf/gf? Or your bf/gf's friends? Nah, maybe not your bf/gf's friends but your own family or your friends. If you have been in that situation, how does it feels? I know, heart breaking right?
-Lets out the BIGGEST sigh ever-
I've never feel left out with my family. They're too wonderful and amazing to do that hurtful thing. I love them so much. No one or anything could take them away from me. I'll fight for it no matter what. I don't care if it tear my body apart. My family are my life! Enough bout family, let's talk bout friendship. Imagine, you and your friends have been friends for like forever. Then suddenly they ditched you. They don't answered your phone calls, they don't text you like they always do, they pretend that they never met you. Talking bout a MAJOR HEARTBROKEN! Like when you say "hi" to them, they just looked at you and making faces. When you walked away, the start to gossip bout you. The next day, people around you start talking behind your back and calling you names coz of the rumors that your friends spread. C'mon people! Where's your sense of respect towards others? You heard rumor bout someone then you go spreading it like a wildfire. How would you feel if someone did that to you?! So, don't spread any rumors about your friends or the people you don't know. Mind your own business, would you?! Thank you. Have you ever think that this spreading rumors thing can cause death? Owh sure, you never thought of that coz you don't have a sense of respect towards other. In case you're wondering why I post this, its cause I've done it a long time ago to a friend and I damn regret for what I've done. Guess what? We became even close and I get to know her better. I get to understand her well and she's not that bad. She's very understanding and caring. No, I will not tell her name. So please..i'm begging stop the spreading of rumors already. Too much suicide..too much pain..so many funerals..

So, if you agree with me on stopping this SR [Spreading of rumors]..
Please, comment this post and let me know what you think.

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: