Thursday, March 12, 2009

D-Day is TODAY!!!

Omigosh! The day is TODAY! Its 6.17 am here, I know i'm up early. I'm always up early to make my sis her breakfast for school. Argh..its like 3 hours to go! I'm sooooooooo NERVOUS and SCARED! I can't sleep well last night. I kept opening my eyes, rolling everywhere on my bed. My hands and feet were cold last night. As in, icy cold. When I hold my mum last night, she was shocked coz she said my body was like a dead body coz its cold. And I was like "I'm dead inside." She laughed. Yeah, thanks. Ooooooh, i'm scared..*squeakes like a mouse*. Seriously, I am.
- Gives out a BIG SIGH -
Whatever happens, I'll face the truth with my head held up high. Then, I'll locked myself in my room for the whole day or weeks. Depend on my result. Hey, maybe I should write another will in case I die today? >:D hehe..nah, I won't die. It would be waste of time anyway.


So, wish me luck for today.
And owh, if I don't come back..umm..nevermind..

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: