Friday, March 6, 2009

OMFG! SPM result out on 12th March!! huhu..

Hey hey bloggers!!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! [I can keep saying this all day..]
I must be dreaming...oohh..ooh..yeah, i'm dreaming and when I woke up..everything that I read is just a dream.. its going to be 5.30am soon unless someone pinch me..
- unknown person pinches you -
Hey! What the..i'm not dreaming?! I've been up all along!! Then, what I read on the paper today was true!! OMFG! Its TRUE!! Its even painful in the reality...arghhhhh!!!
Okay...okay..give me seconds to calm my idioitness down... *sigh*
The reason I'm like this is.. today, I read the morning paper, Daily Express, to be specific, I saw the most shocking yet anticipating article. Spm result is going to be out on the 12th March 2009. That is on thursday next week...i'm friggin scared!! My add maths! My account! My history! But mostly I'm afraid of add maths!! I never pass that subject through 8 semester of exam when i'm in school. I totally suck at it! If I fail then my whole world is going to tear apart... T.T don't know what to do..help.. I took 10 subjects and hoping to score at least 5 A's.. haaaaaaaaahhhhhhh..God, i know i've never been a good person but please.. it would mean the world to me if I get 5 A's.. Please.. a little miracle would make me the most happiest person on earth..

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.. T.T

xoxo,
Jaceyy

1 comment:

~Jca~ said...

nah,goodluck with ur SPM result...