Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jeng! Jeng! Jeng! The day is tomorrow!

Hey bloggers!
Omigosh, the BIG day is tomorrow! Damn, my heart is beating fast and i'm so nervous. I can imagine tomorrow, taking my slip and saw the most painful thing ever. Haish, hope that never happen. Like I'm asking my mum to not go to work tomorrow so she'll be there for me when I go through my painful day. If I don't update my blog tomorrow, that's mean I locked myself in my room, crying and torturing myself. Argh! A little miracle would help me feel better a lot. Seriously people, i'm like walking anxiously in the house. Walk here and there, thinking bout my result. My hands and feet are trembling, I feel that I want to fall. I'm trying to be strong. Just like Eri said to me last night, "you can do it, be strong". I'll find that strenght in me. Eventually. Gosh..gah..help me..

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: