Sunday, March 29, 2009

my poem in the school mag..

Hey bloggers..
Just a lil bit of 411 about my poem in the school mag..
Thanks to the people in sidang redaksi for publishing my poem..
One thing tho, who changed the word "Lips" in the poem?! O.O, its supposed to be the word "Lips" instead of "hands". Its in the line 19. The line states that, "When you touched your hands with mine" and when I read it, I was like huh? Its doesn't make any sense! Why would they changed it? then I go yadayada, "touched your hands with mine?! The whole sentence was a mess!"
So, the real sentence is "When you touched your LIPS with mine". Yes, thats the real sentence. What's wrong with the word "Lips" anyway? Nothing's wrong, am I right? *sigh* Anyhow, thanks again to sidang redaksi for publishing my poem. I owe you guys.

Cheers!

xoxo,
Jaceyy


No comments: