Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gahhhhhh.. T.T

Hey bloggers!
Let me take a long sigh first..*sigh* oooookkkkkkaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy......
I don't know why but I feel empty inside.. I feel like part of me is missing thats been ripped off by the person I cared the most. Gah..I think i'm getting desperate here..
Would someone please kill me or help me to slash my wrist.. The pressure..Everything is eating me up.. Its like i'm gasping for air..gasping for that person to save me.. My hands are in the air.. waving and waving for help.. longing for you in my life again.. the dark hole kept sucking me in.. I need you..more than anything.. If I could turn back the time to go back the day when we fought.. This wouldn't have happen.. I regret what I did to you..Its all my fault. Its my fault that keeps you blaming everything on you. Its my fault that make you feel guilty all the time. Everything is my fault that we're broke apart.
*Long sigh* haaaaahhhhh...i'm sure you already forget me since you haven't text at all.
I can feel that you've move on..leaving me here..forget all bout me...
Doesn't matter anymore..as long as you're happy being with other person..
Anything makes you happy..makes me happy..
I'm glad I met you..I'm glad to share happy memories with you..
I'm glad for everything...
But now, its just shattered memories that will remained in me forever..
Owh well..it will fade away somehow right?
Like as they say...
"Memories fade away like photographs"


My..my..my..another day..another painful memories...
Great..Just great..owh c'mon..i'll be entering the real world soon..more challenges will wait for me..more pressure will tear me apart.. no matter! I'll break the walls and go through with it.. I'll never give up! Goooooo mmmmmeeeee!!!
Cheers!

xoxo,
Jaceyy




No comments: