Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Argh! Countdown to D-Day!!

Hey bloggers!
Ugh, i'm so damn scared. D-day day is so near. 2 days left. And tomorrow is Wednesday and the next day is THURSDAY!!! More like a Tearsday to me. Help me......!! I'm so nervous and I think imma broke down and cry. -Cries like a baby..wa..wa..wa..wa.. >.<- Hope everything is going to be less painful. Huhu..addmaths..addmaths..addmaths.. I know I never pass on you but please.. I will forever adore you if you atleast let me pass. Okay, i'm being a little desperate aren't I? *sigh* Damn! I want to go to a good university, study there and get good grades, hoping for a scholarships, get a job that pays well and save enough money to live up my life. After that, I would take care of my parents, send them to a holiday for their wedding anniversary and buy my own house. Starting a family would have to wait. Besides, its not even in my life plan. Hey, I was suppose to talk about D-Day, not bout my life plan. Sheesh. Imma go ninja on myself. Hiyaahh! So, on thursday..based on the news, we can take our result at 10.00am. So maybe imma go to the school at 11.00am with my friends. Aaahh..going back to the school, brings back such incredible memories. -Starts to daydream- Where me and my mates went to the toilet everyday at recess time. Then, we eat together at our favourite hangout place..that is near to the Makmal Kimia, if I'm not mistaken. Haha..there we would talk and sometimes gossip bout the people walk by or teachers. Lol, we were so bad. Well..not a badass but average. I miss my mates..
- Lee Foon a.k.a Foon -
- Norain a.k.a Ain -
- Theresia a.k.a Tres -
- Michelle a.k.a Chol -
- Kenny a.k.a Kenut -
- Magretha a.k.a Lona -
- Julica a.k.a Jul -
- Shervealle a.k.a Jill -
- Eliza a.k.a Eja -
Gosh, I miss them so much. No matter, i'll be meeting them this thursday! Huhu..i can't think straight.. D-Day kept bothering me in my head. Haish, i'll try to calm down by reading Eclipse. Gah..imma go jump from the roof to ease the pain. *calms down*

Owh well, might as well wait for D-day to come..
Cheers!


xoxo,
Jaceyy


No comments: