Monday, March 2, 2009

Single Life Day Two

Hey bloggies!! Okkkkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy....
Single life day two.. hmmm.. Its okay, i guess...
*sigh* Okay, the truth is I really feel bad what happen between us.. I miss Eri. I miss Eri's message. Omg! I'm getting depressed and desperate. I'm not going to be.. Imma stay calm. -calms- Gosh, I can't stand it. Why?! Why?! Owh why?! Okay!!
I MISS YOU!
I STILL FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!
I WANT YOU!
I NEED YOU! BUT I DON'T HAVE YOU!
I THINK I WANT YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING NOW..
But i know you won't forgive me. You won't even talk to me.. I miss your message..you usually texted me at 6.30am everyday.. OMFG! I think I want you back!! Arggggggggghhhhhhh!! Dammit! I'm trying to forget you! I'm trying to make you fade away from my memories. I'm trying to move on...
But I think..I love you too much to let you go... -sigh-
imma die if this go on.. would someone please help me to forget that person??

No comments: