Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gah........!!! Imma go crazy!

Hey hey people! Omigosh! Omigod! Ohmy! Ohshit!
Its like 48 hours till D-Day! Arghhhhhhh... i'm scared! Okay, i know I've said the word in every post but seriously guys, I'm friggin scared! I've been thinking bout it alot today.. Time passed by so fast and I hardly even realize it. It feels like it was just yesterday the last day of the exam. Man, imma grow old fast if time pass by that fast. My heart is beating so fast.. and i'm sweating like hell. I can't even think straight and sometimes I would say things I wouldn't say. Lol, you guys better think twice before communicating with this jerk now. Seriously, when I'm in this situation, mood swings came to take up its toll. To make things more worse, Eri texted me today and it makes me so mad. If you want to die, just die. Leave me then! I don't care! I'm sick of you talking bout death! I'm sick of everything. I know i've been protective to you but its only because that I cared for you so much and yet you..nevermind! Ugh, forget bout you! Let's get back to my current situation. To all Smsm students, siapa yang bleh sneak pigi pejabat and tolong check result sa? Hehe..sorry. I'm just kidding. I'm too desperate now. I only want to know what I get on my addmaths and accounts. I can feel that I flunked it! Oooohhh..please don't let it happen. *Lets out a big sigh* At least, there's a little light shining in me today. The one that I want to talk the most, talked to me today on msn. Its Vans. Gahh..its been a while since we last talked. Vans makes me happy..hmmm..

Haish..lets just wait then..imma go and cry my ass off so I wouldn't shed a single tear on that day. *Go into my room, sits on the bed and cy with pillow covering my face*

xoxo,
Jaceyy

1 comment:

Leno said...

Hey... I heard da song oredy... It sounds cool hehe