Saturday, March 28, 2009

countdown to EARTH HOUR!!

Hey bloggers!
I just came back from KK. Bought my pants for the interview. Imagine me going to the interview wearing slack, white shirt with tie and my white Vans sneakers! Haha..i can imagine it now, the woman said, "What of kind person are you wearing this to go to an interview?!" Hehe.. lol, bought 2 bags of gummy bears today. I spent about Rm40 just to buy gummy bears at Famous Amos. One bag was eaten by doofus and dingbag! Rawr! And the other bag was mine. MINE, I tell you! Grrrr...
So, EARTH HOUR is today..15 minutes to go when i'm writing this post. Support Earth Hour and save our dear planet. We have only one planet that we can live, so turn off you lights for just one hour to show that you cared about our home! The first country to experience earth hour is Australia. Melbourne would be the first, Brisbane and Sydney would be second and perth would be the third.
Damn, 10 minutes to go... imma go now and get ready..
i'll be back after its over..

xoxo,
jaceyy

No comments: