Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hohoho! Have a merry tagging!! xD

Tag! Tag! Tag! and you're............IT!!!!
First things first..this is not a test. This is not a drill. This is just a game called "Tagged".
Don't worry and don't be nervous! Just be yourself for goodness sake xD
Everything Tagging Game comes with rules that you shall obey. The rules here are simple and easy to understand. Here are the rules..
1. There are no rules!!
2. Just answer the questions and tag the people you want to tag.

The questions..be prepared.. answer truthfully..

1. Did you get many presents last X'mas?
Umm..the amount that I get is not so much but i'm grateful. Hey, Christmas is all about GIVING not receiving. You wouldn't want to be in Santa's naughty list would you?
2. Do you like what you got for X'mas?
I like whatever people gave me as a gift as long it is not an eye-sore gift.
3. Did you even say "Thank you" to the person who gave you gifts?
Yes, I always say thanks. Its rude you know, receiving gift without saying thanks.
4. If you can have anything in the world, what would you want?
WORLD PEACE for goodness sake! Ugh! I hate the wars happening in the world. It should be stop! Damn, what happen to the United Nations? Stop the wars already..too much innocent life have been taken..
5. Its the time of the year, your BIRTHDAY! Yay! So, you as usual want the best present for your birthday, what do you ask from your parents.
Ooohhh..My money sense is tingling. Money! Money! Money! Ka-ching into my wallet^^
6. If you can love forever, what do you love for?
To love that special someone who will soon come into my life..and my parents.. I don't want to lose them!
7. Okay, the last yet ultimate question..IF YOU CAN GIVE ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE AND TO WHO?
My money that i've earned when i'm working. I'm giving it to my parents and the people who are in need in this world especially to those who are suffering poverty.

I will tag....
- Abeline -
- Joanne -
- Botiza -
- Celine -
- Jessmeen-

No comments: