Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Students miserable at school and I'm miserable at home -.-

Hey people who blogs!! And a special hello to the students who are sitting for their exams now. HELLO! How's that? Not enough? Owh well..HEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!! Nice, eh? Lol.. So, everyday is the same for me. Wake up at 5.30am except on weekends, make breakfast for my sister, computer for 30mins, laundry, sweeping, lunch and folding clothes. Chores..Chores..CHORES!! Dang, there's a lot of chores! Stupid chores! Ugh, there's no time for some "me" time.. Well..there is.. from 1.30pm till 4.30pm.. what do I do? Well, using the computer..blogging..yrbook and msn. What did you think I do? o.o hmm... Sorry, but i'm not a perv.. Pervs are assholes! If you're one of them, don't even think of talking to me. You will not be entertain.
A request from me to people out there...
What do you do to forget the person? I mean move on..but I can't.. I love that person too much, its hard for me to let it go..it hurts me so much.. But, what is done..then its done. There's no turning back..I have to move on.. Owh well.. I have to do what I have to do..
"Let bygones by bygones"
Imma forget everything bout you.. I will cleanse myself of you.. I will move on like you told me to do.. Imma make you fade away from my memories.. I will be strong.. I'll find that special someone someday.. That time will come and when it comes, I will hold on to it. But how can I do that? Lol..just kidding. I will try! And if you're reading this, just so you know, when I listened to the song Halo by Beyonce, everything reminds me of you.. but still, I still love that song and I will keep listening to it although I shed my tears everytime listening to it...

That's all for today's post...
A shout out from me to the students that will sit for exams..
GOODLUCK!! DON'T STRESS OUT! KEEP AN OPEN MIND! GOD BLESS ALWAYS!

Cheers!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: