Friday, March 27, 2009

not at home..sbalah rumah ja bah.. :P

Hey bloggers!

I'm not at home now, i'm at my cousin's house. Abraham, of course. Its just next door bah. Swear I didn't sneak out. Gosh! Its just next door. I'm innocent. Innocent I tell you! Rawr! *sniffs*

The usual..talked with Kayle. Thanks man for telling vans that i'll be on. :D he's soooooooo friendly! I can't stop saying it! He's AWESOME! There, I said it. Talked with vans today. Lol..everyday to be specific. Haven't try to call vans coz i'm so damn shy. I stutter easily when talking to people that I haven't met in person. Imma try to call my baby before I went to the interview. International call is so expensive. I rather text than call. Texting only cost me 20 cent. Gosh, hope my parents didn't lock me outside. Fear not for I have brought my emergency keys along. Hehe..

That's all for today's poopoo..

Owh yeah, I Love You Vans coz I haven't tell you that today.

xoxo,

Jaceyy

No comments: