Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jacology [jaceyy's phenomena]

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".
IF I'VE TAGGED YOU, PLEASE DO THIS QUIZ AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!
* tagged by Joanne *

********FOOD-OLOGY********
What is your salad dressing of choice?
[Thousand island dressing..well its all time favourite, init?]
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
[There are lots. But Pizza-hut is my fav.]
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
[Pizza coz like I said, its my fav]
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
[CHEESE! of course, pineapple(must have), chicken, seafood..]
What do you like to put on your toast?
[Peanut butter! Yumm >.<]
********TECHNOLOGY********
How many computers / televisions set are there in your house?
[3 tv and 2 laptops and 1 computer]
What colour cell phone do you have?
[Havana Bronze]
********BIOLOGY********
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
[me right-handed]
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
[ugh..no..just blood for testing]
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
[the ladder :P]
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
[moi? knocked unconscious? No, darling..never]
********BULLCRAPOLOGY********
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
[sure..so I could be prepared for the worst day of my life]
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
[change my name, eh? hasn't cross on my mind yet]
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
[what the flying duck?! i'm sensitive to hot stuff..]
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
[one..sad, init? I wear sneakers]
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
[I'm innocent I tell you, INNOCENT!]
Last person you talked to?
[My dear on msn.. :D]
Last person you hugged?
[No one but I wished I hugged my dear..]
********FAVORITOLOGY********
Season?
[Ugh, its always hot here. No four seasons.. but i'm fond of winter season]
Holiday ?
[one with lot of cash! Cha-ching! $$$ Chinese New Year]
Day of the week?
[Friday cause I get to talk to dear even longer]
Month?
[July..coz me and my dear's birthday in this month!!]
********CURRENTOLOGY********
Missing someone?
[Yes, alot!!]
Mood?
[In Love and Loved]
What are you listening to?
[ Halo by Beyonce ]
Watching?
[The stars at night]
Worrying about?
[My interview and college stuff]
********RANDOMOLOGY********
First place you went this morning?
[My brother's room to mess with my laptop]
What's the last movie you saw in cinema?
[Bedtime Story..i think :P]
Do you smile often?
[Only when I talked with my dear]
********QUESTIONS********
1) Do you always answer your phone?
[Yes, always. Especially when dear calls me. Teehee!]
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
[Either from my friend in US or my friends]
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
[Greenish-grey..that eye color is so mesmerizing]
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
[huh? Sonic or Tonic? no answer to this question]
5) Do you own a digital camera?
[well..kinda..idk..me and my sis owns them]
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
[Yep but i didn't feed it..my parents did]
7) Favorite Christmas song?
[Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga]
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
[It won't come true if I tell...haven't you learned it from other people?!]
9) Can you do push ups?
[To be honest, no..]
10) Can you do a chin up?
[What are you, joker or something?! Of course I can do it..everybody can. DUH!]
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
[Mostly nervous but hey, no one can predict their future right?]
12) Do you have any saved text ?
[Umm..about 550 from my ex but deleted it, about 150 from brooke..and many more..maybe about 1000 over in my phone]
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
[Glad didn't happen to me. Amen.]
14) Do you have an accent?
[Sabah bah..hehe.. trying to learn british accent]
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
[Harder Than You Know by Escape The Fate]
16) Plans tonight?
[Messing with my laptop..duh, can't you see it? I'm doing this bloody tag]
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
[Most of the time but I deal it with..umm, nevermind..]
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last day
[Gummy bears..cookies..mineral water..MORE gummy bears!]
19) Have you ever been given roses?
[No..sad, init? Owh well..]
20) Current worry?
[hey, haven't I answered this Q in currentology? you have ur answer then]
21) Current hate right now?
[not being with my dear in Australia]
22) Met someone who changed your life?
[Yes!! I love that person to death!]
23) How did you bring in the New Year!
[Joy and happiness with lots of smile and tears of joy]
24) What song represents you?
[Halo by Beyonce]
25) Name three people who might complete this?
[Abeline, someone..someone..]
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
[Talking with Vans..yay me!]
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
[Hope to talk with my dear on msn]
28) Who was the first person you thought of when you woke up?
[The first person? Teehee!]

No comments: