Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April PWNED Day!!

Hey bloggers!
What a wakaka and frustrating day today. Wanna know why? Coz today is April Fool's day, also known as April PWNED Day!! The reason for the frustration? It's coz, my mum told me not to surf the internet today coz there was some kind of strong virus blah..blah..blah. Gah! It was sooooo BORING and without internet, I'm almost gone crazy today. Was messing with my laptop the whole day, playing games, Diner Dash and Turbo Pizza, and somehow I get to be on my journalism/author side. The boredomness today, gave me an idea of creating a story bout life of a person that I know. Can't tell you who is that person. Here's a little hint, you know that person. Well, kinda xD [i have A.D.D.]. Wth?! Me? A.D.D?? I don't have A.D.D. [yeah right] seriously I don't. Suffering A.D.D. is alot more worse than having a headache or stomachache. Trust me, you don't want to have A.D.D. Don't know what it means? It means, ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER. Encountering this disease may lead you to experience MOOD DISORDERS, BIPOLAR DISORDERS, ANXIETY DISORDERS, OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDERS which is also know as O.C.D. If you wanna know about all this disorders, google it. But, I think I have Bipolar Disorder. Ignore that. Seriously, ignore it. Sheesh, mind all that. Lets talk about PWNED DAY! So, my first victim for today is Joanne and my second victim is Elyn. Haha, I pwned her twice! Still, my day is still boring. Gonna find a way to redeem this day.. Hmm, ooh ooh maybe I should..umm, nevermind.

That's all xD


xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: