Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Atleast today is less painful to me..

Hey bloggers!
Lol..i'm smilling like an insane maniac..
Like just now, my parents came home from work and my dad told me to carry the dog food in the backseat of the car. So, I went outside and guess what I found? First, I thought I was dreaming and when I carried it, it doesn't feel like a dog food to me. It was dark outside and when I went inside..The pack that I was carrying was not dog food but my laptop!! My dad called me in the afternoon saying that I will get my laptop tomorrow and today he supprised me! My laptop is in my hand, at last! A BIG THANKS TO MY DAD AND MUM! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! And the laptop is my favourite color too..which is black. Yay.. Omigosh, someone hit me with something..I think I'm dreaming..
Gah, once again..THANK YOU MY BELOVED PARENTS THAT I LOVED AND ADORED FOREVER!!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: