Sunday, March 8, 2009

Haish..5 days to go.. [if I don't come back...umm..]

Hey bloggers...*sigh* a day without updating my blog..well, its coz I was in Labuan. Followed my parents. My father is playing football there with the rest of his mates. Elyn and Tita tagged along. Being with those two makes you go yadadadada. Damn! Laughing there and here. They even laughed even the most simplest things or unfunny stuff. Lol, i don't know bout them but their funny bone is extremely high. Like on drugs. Hehe, kidding. They laughed hard man. So hard that you'll have nightmares. They go like "ge..ge..ge.." "kiwikiwi" and I was like omigosh, STOP LAUGHING! Damn, their laughs was contagious! I'm starting to laugh like them. Oh shit! I don't want to laugh like those mentals. So when in Labuan, all we do is eat..eat..EAT! Ugh, i've gained weight again T.T and one new dish that i've eaten is 'Sate Babi'. I was like what the hell is that? First time I heard of that dish. Never eaten it before. But when I ate it..it was amazing! The taste was sweet..and it does not even taste like pork. More like a chicken. I've seen every places in Labuan. It was a beautiful scenery when Aunty Ivy drove us by the sea side. The view was breathtaking.
I would like to take this moment, to say Thank You very much to Aunty Ivy [I knew you'd be reading this aunty cause i've given you my address =D]. Thank you for the food and introducing us "Sate Babi", driving us around Labuan, picking and sending us to places, mostly, Thank You for everything.

p/s: 5 days to go till SPM result is out! I'm friggin scared! *sigh* Addmaths! Account! History!

xoxo,
Jaceyy


No comments: