Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally! I've finished reading Breaking Dawn!

Hey bloggers!
I'm so happy! So so happy! I've finished reading Breaking Dawn! I've completed reading Twilight Saga! Omg, me?! Gosh, the last book was awesome. Happy ending indeed. Is there another book again? I believe there's another, Midnight Sun something.. Aww..come on. Make the movie until Breaking Dawn. Cause for me Breaking Dawn has the most interesting story line compared to Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Lol..imma go yadayada for Twilight Saga.
Ooh..ooh..I'm jumping happily. I wanna scream to the top of lungs and said "I'VE COMPLETED TWILIGHT SAGA!!" but that would make me a mental to people. No matter, *claps for moi*.. Imma go google for more upcoming book by Stephenie Meyer, if there are one..
Teehee!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: