Monday, March 9, 2009

This is the first time I like Monday!

Hey bloggers! I just got back from 1Borneo. Omigosh! I just bought "Eclispe and Breaking Dawn"! Finally! Its in my hand! Mwahahahahahahahaha! I can spend my free time reading it! Yay me! Thanks mum and dad. Ugh! I've been waiting for those books for like 3 weeks. I'm almost to complete the Twilight Saga, but still I don't have the Twilight. No matter, i'll buy it someday.
*sigh* Haish..last night I had the most painful yet excruciating dream. It was a NIGHTMARE! Gah..I dreamed bout my spm result. Ooohh, i'm sure you don't wanna know.. It hurts me so friggin much. Its even painful in the dream, its like real. If that happens in the reality, I would definately kill myself! Don't believe me? Owh, I will >.

Just Sharing with you all :D

I love this singer and bands!

[Owl City]
owl city Pictures, Images and Photos

[Alesana]
alesana Pictures, Images and Photos

[Bullet For My Valentine]
Bullet For My Valentine Pictures, Images and Photos

[Eyes Set To Kill]
eyes set to kill Pictures, Images and Photos

[Bring Me The Horizon]
bring me the horizon Pictures, Images and Photos

I want these so badly..

[Snakebites]
snakebites Pictures, Images and Photos

[Gummy bears]
gummy Pictures, Images and Photos

[Skittles]
SKITTLES Pictures, Images and Photos



Thanks for dropping by =D

The Peeps who follows!!

It Was Just Yesterday..