Friday, March 6, 2009

You sure bout us?

Hey bloggers and students who just finished their exams of course =D
Happy la tu...doi gia! Hehe.. baru semester 1 bah..lek bah.. mwahahahahaha..
okay, enough me being sarcastic. So, today was like an unbelievable day for me. Its coz, my mum and dad just bought me a Rayban Wayfarer shades..dreams do come true!
-Eyes shining brightly-
Other than that..well, Eri texted me last night. You wouldn't believe it but my heart is beating so fast..I mean like super fast! When I saw the name on the phone that texted me. I assure you can feel my heart beat when you hugged me. Its like "Dub! Dub! Dub! Dub! Dub!" damn, it was so fast. Eri texted me last night saying that "I'm sorry. I think Christie's right. We can still be friends, can't we?" and I was like " Sure, okay". F.Y.I, Christie is a friend of mine from Australia. She's a good friend. Thanks! So, Eri texted me today saying that "I want us to be together again but its really hard" and so I replied "I love you so much. Its hard for me to let you go" then Eri replied "Then don't let me go"... So, like we're kinda back together now. I'm not sure how long we're gonna hold onto each other. Still.. I feel like I don't want to be involve with relationships anymore. I don't know but something's telling me that I shouldn't continue..
I'm not sure bout us anyway...

No comments: