Friday, March 13, 2009

A day with my mum [Yesterday]

Hey bloggers... wow..next week cuti lah..hehe..
So..yesterday was okay... after getting my result, me and mum went to jalan-jalan at Warisan Square, Centre Point and Karamunsing. Haaahh..I get to spend time with my mum. She was happy for me yesterday but I was gonna cry when I enter the car from school yesterday. She told me that she was worried bout me and she said, "Whatever you get for your spm, I'm happy for you". I'm glad i'm have a mum who cares that much. Oh shit! I think I'm gonna cry. Can't hold back my tears.. *cries* sorry, mind me. Its just tears of joy. Yesterday was kinda funny tho when we're at Karamunsing. My mum brought me to this shop for a facial. I was like "omigosh! Facial?!" I've never been to one before. So, yesterday was my first time. Damn, the pain was so excruciating! The worker there cleanse my blackheads on my nose..my zits..ugh! Ouch much! Now, i'm officially a Herbaline Member. Teehee! At CP, I bought A Walk To Remember dvd. Damn, I've been craving to watch the movie for like years. I heard the ending of the movie was awesome so imma watch it later. My parents said that I'll be getting my laptop next week after my bro went back to KL. Yay! Two thumbs up for my new life. Privacy at last! Lol..i'm getting busy already with college applications. Still thinking where I want to study. Haish..no matter. Imma go to the education fair next week at Sabah Trade Center. Teehee!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: