Friday, March 13, 2009

Incomplete Twilight Saga..*sigh*


Afternoon bloggers!
*sigh* another boring day at home..what to do..what to do..
So imma share with you all bout my incomplete Twilight Saga books..
So far, I owned New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I've finished reading New Moon 2 weeks ago and now I'm halfway through Eclipse. I may be starting Breaking Dawn next week tho. I still don't have Twilight coz I've already seen the movie. I'll buy it when I have my cash with me. Man, this books are driving me crazy. Every page you turned, the suspense grew stronger. I've read Eclipse until I burned the midnight oil. Ugh..i wanna know what happen to Bella after..umm, nevermind. You should read the book yourself. Teehee!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i did saw that guy at kfc..