Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy+Worried= Harried

Hey bloggers!
I'm both happy and worried today. I just met this awesome person. His name is Kayle. He's from Melbourne. He's so friendly and funny. I've never met anyone like him. I mean, he's so nice. Like some of the people I met from other country were asses and he's not one of them! Kuddos for him! We've known each other for like only 2 days and we already close like bestfriends. We both like the same music..metal/post-hardcore song, of course. But a lil tiny thing that I don't like bout him is that he can be a perv sometimes. He didn't mean it anyway. Its funny tho. I'm glad to have a friend like him. F.Y.I, i'm not into him. I love him as my bestfriend. End of explanation. Teehee! I'm also happy cause, I talked to Vans.. I love my vans so much! So so much! In your face, Eri! I've moved on. Okay, I miss you a bit, Eri and your birthday is tomorrow. Owh well, imma just wish you "Happy Birthday" anyway. But thats it. I've known vans for like 7 months now. My baby understands me so much..loving me. All I do is to give back. But one thing that makes me worried that, vans is suicidal. Idk why, all my friends that i've met from other country are suicidal, well except for Kayle and Brooke. Eri and Vans are suicidal. Me being worried had to keep them from being depressed. No matter, i only will take care of my vans now. My everything, my all, my heart. We planned on travelling around the world when we're older. Me with Vans, Kayle with Josie and Van's sis. Can't wait tho. Gah, I'm worried to death here. Worrying bout my baby. My gosh, i'm being emotional again. Vans told me not to worry too much. So, i'll calm down. *Calms down*

That's for today's poopoo!
Teehee!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: