Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Night Post...

Hey bloggers! [say it with sleepy tone]
Tomorrow i'll be going to labuan with my cousin, Abraham. It is a spontaneous holiday. Like on monday, I was like "Mari kita p Labuan" and then he said "ui, meh la"..so, we decided to go tomorrow. Hah..lol..funny when I think bout it. Only me and him, without parents..hehe..i think I feel my devil side awaken. Mwahahahaha >:D yes, mum and dad we'll be good as an angel with a halo on top. Haha..right..we'll go to the pub with aunt ivy and drink till we're drop! Sorry..was just kidding..seriously..i'm kidding. Don't took it seriously. But we will buy some alcohol tho. Don't try to stop us! hehe.. I will not bring my laptop with me as you know, people these days..*sigh* too demonish! Ugh..i wished the bad people would perished from this world. Damn, i'm sleepy..my eyes are sloppy and my stomach is grumbling. Yes, i'm hungry. Imma go whip up some food later. Midnight snack! Yumm!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: