Thursday, March 26, 2009

everyday's the same.. pikachu much?

Hey bloggers!
I'm friggin BORED coz everyday's the same. I may go YADAYADA if this goes on. Well, life is unfair, right? Damn, I wished it could be fair just for once. I'm begging here! Gosh.. well, I talked to Kayle today. Duh, we talked with each other for like everyday! I like talking to him tho. He's so open and funny. Today, he told me that he was feeling HORNY. I was like, "okay?". Funny tho, I learned a new word from him, "wank"! Owh, i'm not going to tell you what the word means, you'll figured it out. I'm so LUCKY that i've met a great friend like him. Funny, Open-minded, Caring and damn straight HORNY! Gah..enough! hehe.. Ooooh, i'm so scared for college. The time will come soon. I'm not ready for it. New environment for me..away from home..lecturers [hope tidak kena yg RAWR! punya] and new people. My mum always said to me that "choose your friend wisely". Indeed, I agreed with her. You don't want to choose a friend with attitude problem right. I mean, thats suicide! Believe me, I know what it feels like, GAH! It will lead you to destroying yourself tho. I'm so glad that I have awesome friends around me, Foon, Ain, Theresia, Michelle, Kenny, Lona, Kayle, Brooke, Christie and my Vans. I FRIGGIN LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS. You HURT them, you'll have to face my WRATH! Believe me, its ugly and hideous. Haven't talk to my baby today. Gosh, i'm worried bout vans. I'm worried that my baby is being suicidal again..*calms down* Lol..I think imma breakdown soon. Be strong, just like Eri said to me. Owh yeah! Happy Birthday to you! I'm sure you've moved on by now. I'm happy for you. I miss you tho and i'm guessing you changed your phone number. Doesn't matter anyway..nice knowing you. Okay, nuff bout that.

Thats all for today's poopoo.
Cheers!

No comments: