Thursday, March 12, 2009

you know what? Why don't you just fuck me dead?!

Wtf?! Ugh, why are you doing this to me?!
This is for the..i don't know! Countless times! You asked me to dump you! You asked me to leave you! And you said you can't even make me happy and you think that you're worthless. Fuck that crap, okay?! You're everything to me. You do make me happy. You told me that you wanted you fking die. You said life is meaningless to you. Then, what am I to you anyway?! A puppet?! So that you can play with me and leave me when you want?! I should have think that when we're getting back together. You've hurt me so many times and yet that pain in my heart will always be mended by you. Now, its like..it will be forever broken. One thing for sure, I will not say goodbye to you although you asked me too. I don't care how much it will hurt me if you want me too. Just so you know, if you die..I will never forgive you for the rest of my fking life!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Bo said...

uichhnahh.. ini kaitu yg ko suru sa baca sinta?