Saturday, March 28, 2009

yay for EARTH HOUR!

WE LOVE OUR EARTH! OUR PLANET!! OUR HOME!!
*claps for people who have participated in turning off your lights to support EARTH HOUR! It shows that you cared bout our home. Indeed..thank you for participating!*
LOL..we just turned on the lights like 5 mins ago. Damn, the outside world was pitched-black dark. And some self-centered people didn't turn off their lights. *RAWR!* Boohoo to you! Yes..we saw the world in new light shone onto it. It was beautiful. Talked with Vans today.. Gah, my love for my dear grow and grow each day. Ahh..I want to be with dear more than anything. Why do you have to live in Australia?! No matter, i'll be pursuing my degree there but in 5 years tho. Teehee! Then we would go around the world like we planned 2 months ago. You and me, Kayle and Josie and your sis with Levi. Sheez..i can't wait. You said to me today that you wanted to sleep with me. [Sleep as in sleep, not what you think you perv!]..i wanted that so much. I want to wake up with you by my side everyday. Omigosh, i'm going to be emotional again. *Holding back my emotioness* imma sleep with smile on my face tonight coz of today.. wanna know why? Coz I have gummy bears in my hand! At last..its mine. Mwahahahahaha >:D and also coz of what Vans said to me today.
Kuddos for the people around the world that have participated in EARTH HOUR. Love your planet, love your home, save it from destruction. Teehee!

xoxo,
Jaceyy

No comments: