Sunday, February 1, 2009

First Day of February

Hey to all bloggers out there...
Ahhh..the first day of February..
what a day..what a day.. LOL, i can't even explain it...
But i'll try..today was..
- Jolly -
- Sad -
- Nearly killed myself -
- Umm..fucking happy? -
Buttface reporting for duty, sir! Here's my report for today..

The first day.. I reload my phone, AGAIN!!
I reloaded it RM15..text my dear..
and guess how much my credits left?
RM4.60..haha.. fast kan?
I know..i'm mental...

My love life? LOL, its the first day...
ok..ok.. i texted my dear today..
dear said dia broke dia punya left hand..
I was like..OMFG! You ok? Dear said not to worry...
The best part is...
Today is our 4th MONTH TOGETHER ANNIVERSARY!!
I'm getting my dear a present when i'm in KL..
Guess how many sms from dear in my phone?
I've counted.. ugh..so many..its about..350 msgs...
also, today..we nearly broke up..AGAIN!!
This is the fourth time..
its just hard for both of us to let each other go...
I will always stay by your side no matter what!

What's new with me?
Went to Wisma Merdeka yesterday.. bought myself..
2 bay shorts and 1 boxer.. for KL of course..
and today, we went to Karamunsing..
as usual.. me going to my favourite shop.. Notti..
I bought another cool new shirt..with the wordings..
I Never Shut Up (Just like my mum...)
ahahaha..funny right? No? Owh well...

Well, the wordings on the shirt are true..LOL
Owh well..hey, did I forget something? Owh yeah..my so called IM friend..
-Calls Cuddie-
Me: Hey cuddie! Where are you?
Cuddie: Owh..now you realised. Ass!
Me: Hey, what did I do now?
Cuddie: I'm always by your side and now only you realized?!
Me: You sure, you always there? Coz I don't feel you..
Cuddie: Owh for eafin gosh! What an ass are u..
Me: Fine! Go away then..
Ahh..the usual...we fought..yadadadada..
She'll come back to me..eventually..
LOL..i'm friggin tired..
Thats all for today...
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: