Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just cause..it's fun! =D

001. Real name → Jacinta Lontue E. Jominol
002. Nickname(s)→ Jas or sinta..which ever
004. Zodiac sign → Cancer
005. Male or female → I can be both >:D
006. Elementary → Tadika Yue Min
007. Middle School → S.K. Kibabaig
008. High School → SM St Michael [missed the fun..]
010. Hair color → Three colours..The bangs[Red]..whole hair[brown] and black[grown bout 2 inches]
011. Long or short → My bangs infront are long..maybe..medium..
012. Loud or Quiet → Loud when i'm sad.. T.T
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone with a camera!! Chyeahhh...
015. Health freak → Nah, i'm not good in shape..[honest]
016. Drink or Smoke? → Drink? Yeah but not to over the top.. Smoke? hmmm.. >:D
017. Do you have a crush on someone?→ Of Course..who wouldn't have crush on anybody??
018. Eat or Drink → What do you take me for? Ghost?? Of course la..both
019. Piercings → None..but begging my mum so I can pierce my lip..
020. Tattoos → Damn, i want it! An angel's wings with the word 'Your Guardian Angel' on my upper back..but my mum wouldn't let it... huhu..



FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Never had any.. sad, init?
026. First crush → Good times..good times.. in my freshman year till now..
027. First pet → My dog, Rocky! My first bestfriend! *sniffs*
030. First big birthday --> Almost every year.. i think >.>



CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → no..dieting..
050. Drinking → i wish.. -.-
052. I'm about to → move on to question number 53!
053. Listening to → Candles by Hey Monday
054. Plans for today → Chores...chores and more chores...
055. Waiting for → A hot caucasian gay to meet me.. as if!



YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Planning to be a freakish loner..
059. Want to get married? → Maybe.. let God decide that..
060. Careers in mind → A journalist, Nurse, Chef



WHICH IS BETTER?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes, baby..EYES!! Blue eyes makes me go..wooo...
070. Shorter or taller? → Taller.. i wish..
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic..coz with all the poems... candlelight dinner..
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Stomach so I can lay my head on it to listen to your heartbeat..dub..dub..dub..
074. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive when i'm loud ^-^
075. Hook-up or relationship → Of course, relationship! Its more truthful and understanding... What do I look to you? A bitch??!!
076. Trouble maker or hesitant --> Hesitant of course...i wanna stay out of trouble..for once..



HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Both..no..
081. Ran away from home → I rather cut myself.. >.<
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Gun..no..Knife..yes..but not for self defense..its for..um..nevermind..
083. Killed somebody → Does fly and ants count as somebody? hehe..of course not, silly..
084. Broken someone's heart → Me? Broke someone's heart? That's a terrible thing to do.. Of course I have broke someone's heart.. but that just.. owh, nvm.. but we're still together tho..
087. Cried when someone died → Yes..i've cried when my dog died..also my granpa..which I didn't have a chance to go to the funeral coz I was in Tambunan.
089. Yourself → Me? Nothing special bout me..just don't stereotyped me! I hate it...
090. Miracles → Expecting it...
091. Love at first sight → It hardly happen.. but I believe in it...
092. Heaven → The place where I wanna be to meet Jesus, God and all the saints..
093. Santa Claus → Ugh! He owes me presents! Where's that dude?? Imma go ninja on him..
094. Sex on the first date → Let's get things straight. I have a strict policy in my life. NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE..i want it to be with someone that I love so much and will never be apart.
095. Kiss on the first date → No.. still waiting for it to happen. If i have a date T.T



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → YES! That person is part of my life now..
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Its ok with me..
099. Do you believe in God → OF COURSE!! He created us and the world..we should be grateful of what He has given us..
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people→ Ummm..nah...

Who will I tag? hmm....
Oh yeah! YOU! you've read it and now you shall be tagged...
mwahahahahahahaahahahahaha >:D

No comments: