Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is how I feel bout you now...

Good afternoon bloggers! Or is it evening?? Hmmm..
Owh, doesn't matter.. So.. So...
What the hell??!! I effin' miss my dear so fucking much..
If I have wings now, i'd fly to Singapore and hold you in my arms forever!!
Or maybe..I should cut my wrist and then I have wings?? -.-
-That's not a great idea-
You told me to look up the song HALO by Beyonce..
So, I youtube it and listen to the song..
It makes me fucking cry coz every word in that song..
Makes me feel vulnerable...
That's how I feel bout you in that song..
Here's the part in the song that I love.. The chorus..

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see you halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over you face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away
This song..every word..every sentences..
Goes deep into my heart.. I cry for you..
It hurts me so much to wake up each morning..
Without you by my side...
I've downloaded the song..so everytime I listened to it..
I always will remember you..
Although you're not here with me..
But I feel that you're always near..in my heart..
This is how I felt bout you now and always..
You're the most beautiful thing happen in my life..
You texted me today saying that you want to die..
Baby, you promise me that we'll stay together forever..
I fucking don't want you to die..
If you want to listen to the song..here's the link..
By the way..I'm not emo...
I'm just being emotional like I always do..
Cuddie: Hey, isn't that the same as the word 'emo'??
Me: Shut up you. You'll ruin the moment...
CHEERS!!
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: