Saturday, February 28, 2009

ok..ok...its over..i know..

Hey bloggers.. ok..ok..i know.. this is the last post for this month...
I just chat with Eri on Msn.. we FOUGHT AGAIN!! and this time, I started it first.. Well..umm..Its bad..Eri is extremely angry...I was trying to get myself angry but end up, Eri who became the angry one. I'm sure, Eri wouldn't forgive me. Coz what I done..is so big!! I mean so BIG! Trust me. You'll be mad when you know what happen..what happened? Owh, i'm not gonna tell you that. Its just..idk why am I feeling happy.. Aren't break-ups suppose to be sad? Okay..the thing is, i've been trying to end it..for weeks actually.. But the weird part is, when Eri wants to leave me, I feel like my whole world is crushing down. Ugh..i'm bipolar!! So like..i'm ignoring that person now. Its over between us anyway.. I don't care.. I don't want to care.. I will never cared.. yeah, thanks for the good times.. i'll treasured it.. well, guess our 5th Month Anniversary isn't goin to happen.. owh what the hell.. i don't care, okay? I just want to walk out from your life. I think you better off with another person who really deserves you better than I do. What was the old people say again? Owh yeah, "If you love something/someone..you'll just have to let it go".. okay, i didn't even understand what the sentence means. Just a bit..anyway.. i want it to be over.. live with it..

JaceyyAndEri
1st October 2008 till 28th February 2009
Thanks for everything..

xoxo,
JaceyyLoatheEri




No comments: