Thursday, February 5, 2009

News Flash!! Elyn told me something...-.-

New Flash bloggers!!
Last night, when i'm headin for bed..
My sister, Jocelyn or Elyn a.k.a doofus told me something that cracks my funny bone..
Guess what she told me??
Our convo was like this....
Elyn: Sinta..
Me: Apa?
Elyn: Ko mau tau something?
Me: Apa? -Looking at her with curiosity- (-.-)
Elyn: Sa ada crush balik sama Gehazi..
Me: Apa?! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -laughing loudly-
Mum: Pa bah ni kau ketawa malam-malam macam tu hantu?!
Me: Teda.. hahahahahaahahahahahaha..
Elyn: Ya, btul.. Tadi dia tengok saya trus sa pun tengok dia.. Trus sa rasa cam sa ada crush sama dia balik...
Me: Apa?! Hahahahahahahaha -Rolling and laughing on the bed-
See..when she told me that..i was like WHAT THE HELL???!!
SHE'S ONLY 13 FOR GOD'S SAKE..AND SHE CAN FALL IN LOVE!!
Well..what to do..a girl has her own needs..
Just like yours truly..ugh, haven't text my dear for 3 days straight..

p/s: I post this specially for Jezreel to read..hehe.. Jez, if you're reading this, tell Gehazi!! Mwahahahahahahahaha...

CHEERS!

xoxo,
ButtFace <3

1 comment:

JeM said...

OMG!!I READ IT OD CINTA!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!THANK YOU!!!!!HAHAHAHAA