Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Distance by Brandy

Hello people of bloggers..[that didn't make any sense..owh well]
So, as usual me being a total freakish loner being bored in the living room.. was flipping channels in the telly and a new song caught my attention..
That song is LONG DISTANCE by BRANDY..
Its a cool song by the way.. i like the words in the song..
It explains my current relationship with that special someone..
Me being stucked in Sabah..well..its just across the South China Sea as my dear lived in Singapore.. well..never thought long-distance relationship would last this long..
Yeah, we fought the other day but we manage to make up..AGAIN! and for the SIXTH friggin time.. well, u started first anyway. Forget bout my love life. It wouldn't last long anyway or it would..hmmm... nah, it wouldn't.. I already planned my life anyway..
The words that I'm in love in the song are..
With you is where I rather be,
But we're stuck where we are,
Its so hard, you're so far,
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you were here with me,
But we're stuck where we are,
Its so hard, you're so far,
This long distance is killing me.
Wow, isn't it? No? Well, suit yourself..i'm loving the words in the song every moment..
Go look up for the song in youtube.. you'll find it amazing =D
Cheers!
xoxo,
How to spell my name again? >:D

No comments: