Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Leaving you with a suicide note soon...


Hey you bloggers out there...
I will be away soon..9 days to go...
I maybe not going back after that.. just maybe..
So, i'm going to leave you all with a suicide note soon...
Don't worry.. I'll be the stars in the sky..
Look at the picture above..it's my left hand..
Do you notice the scars? Scars of me cutting my wrist..
Of course, you wouldn't saw it..coz it already healed..
But the scar of shattered soul is still there..
It would remain there forever..
I will show it to my kids and my grandkids..if I ever get married..
That would be impossible coz..
I promise that I wouldn't get married.. Seriously..
I know you might think that i'm crazy or mentally ill...
Hah! What do you know?
This is the real me.. I may look happy on the outside..
But in the inside.. it's just...
A broken heart that will never be mend..
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: