Thursday, February 19, 2009

KL was...

Hello people in blogging industry.. ok..lol..
Thanks to my stupid computer.. I can't update my blog..
Thanks alot Mr.Computer.. I hate you but I still love you..
So, talking bout our trip to KL..hmmm..it was...
-AWESOME-
-FRUSTRATING-
-TIRING-
-ENJOYABLE-
-FRIGGIN WEIRD-
-FUNNY-
-MOSTLY TIRING-
Yup..all of the above are true...hahaha...lol, i nearly die of excitement =D
The funny thing is..most of the KL peeps thought we were indonesian..
Wth?! Of all the places..why did it have to be from indon??
They said that, the way we spoke? Umm, hello..Indon and Sabah..
Different way of speaking... ugh, we're from Sabah.. gosh!
So, our trip was on the 12th till 17th February..
Our flight from Kota Kinabalu is at 1.20pm and arrived in KL at 3.50pm..
First day in KL (12th February 2009)
We arrived at Lcct and took the skybus to KL Sentral..
We're staying at KL Plaza Apartment and the best part is..
ITS NEXT TO THE PAVILLION MALL!! The most Awesome mall ever!
Lots of cool and branded stores..
We put our bags in our room and went down to have a bite..
So, Aunty Jane lead us to this food court..
Guess what??!! When the lift door opened..there was a POLE in the middle!!
A FRIGGIN POLE!! A POLE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!
WHAT WOULD A POLE BE DOING INSIDE A LIFT???!!!
Lol..me and Donella were thinking the same thing.. a stripper pole..hehe
After that, we went to KL Times Square..my mum bought us a Baby Milo sweater..
Thanks MUM! The best gift ever...moving on to the second day..
Second day in KL (13th February 2009)
Genting Time!! We woke up at 6.00 am to get ready..
All set, go! We went to KL sentral to wait for our bus..
We departed from KL sentral at 10.00am and arrive at Awana Cable Car at 12.30pm..
The biggest fear of my life! Cable car!! We rode the cable car to arrive at the resort..
It took us about 30 mins to arrive at the resort..
Alas! I have conquer my fear of cable car!! mwahahahahaha..
We check-in into Theme Park Hotel..man, the view was heaven..
After settling down, we went to Snow World..
Damn, it was so friggin cold.. -5 Degree Celcius!! ugh.. when we talk, mist came out from our mouth, my hands got frost bite! huhu...
Then, Joanne, Donella, Dawn, Jocelyn and Davina went to the outdoor theme park while me and Desmond with our parents dine at the hotel while waiting for them...
It was 6.30pm, we went to the indoor theme park..all of us except for our parents..
We rode the mini-coaster a.k.a Euro Express many times..it was a blast..
After that, we went to rode the bumper for like 5 times..haha..
So, I told them, 'let's go to 4D Motion'.. yup, we go there...
We were the first in line and got our 3D googles..we sat infront..
Ugh, the movie were giving me a headache coz the stupid cat kept running into cars..
THE MOST AWESOME PART HAS YET TO COME...
We decided to go the Haunted Mansion.. we were so thrill..
Davina stayed behind.. so we went on..
Dub..dub..dub..our heart beat is getting fast..
we were like.. " yg tua dulu jalan kama" "sa tia mau di blakang"
haha..we're scaredy cats.. nama saja gontua semua..
We were bought into the mansion..it was pitch black dark..damn..
The guy reminded us that "jgn sentuh tu hantu, tu hantu ja bleh sentuh kamu"
I was like.."wtf?! kuang asam punya org!
So, he left us there.. we were so scared that we pushed each other to walk..
We enter the hallway and BAM!! The ghost scared us to death!!
We ran as fast as possible and screamed to the top of our lungs!!
and for the first time, i heard desmond screaming!! ahahahaha...lol..
Finally, it was over.. our parents told us that our screams can be heard from the inside..
Thanks alot, ghost!
Third day (14th February 2009 a.k.a Valentine's Day)
Its time to say goodbye to Genting! Bubbye!
After Genting, we went to One Utama Mall... ugh, it was so tiring..
Guess what? I bought a New Moon novel from MPH!!
The mall was FRIGGIN EAFIN HUGE!! It was like a 2km walk from the south to the north part of the mall.. yup, tiring isn't it? hehe..
We got back to KL at 7.00 pm and what I saw makes me JEALOUS!
Since its Valentines, many couple were holding roses.. RED ROSES..
I'M SO JEALOUS..but i'm grateful to be single anyways.. my money is save..
Then we rested for a while in our apartment.. then we went to Pavillion..
Its time for Fish Spa!! Those fishes cracks up my funny bone..
after that, we went to sungei wang for a massage.. =D
DAMN, THE MASSAGE WAS HEAVEN TO ME! IT WAS SO RELAXING...
and the person massaging me is a 70 yr old woman..gosh, she is strong..
Lol..i slept at 2.30am that night..cos i was reading New Moon..
Fourth Day (15 February 2009)
Say hello to Melaka! The historical place in Malaysia...
It was a long journey from KL to Melaka..it took approximately 3 hours..
When we arrived there.. i was like wow! That place amazed me...
The buildings! The people! The becas! wow..awesome!
I'm proud to be a Malaysian..hehe.. maybe..lol..
So, we went to the muzium..there was a lot of artifacts..
awesome..cool..old.. WOW!
For the first time, I rode a beca.. the air was cooling and breezing...
We went to many places in Melaka and also..
I've tasted the most delicious cendol in my life.. ahhhh.. *happy*
It was tiring..we arrived in KL at 7.30pm..
Our parents, my aunties and uncle went to a massage..
so, we stayed at our room.. finally, i can continue reading my novel..
I have to be the BodyGuard that night.. ugh.. but i'm in charge!
haha..i've to stayed up until 1.00am just to wait for them to come back..
Fifth day (16 February 2009)
The last day in KL.. our free time for shopping...
So, we went to Mid Valley Mega Mall.. again, what a huge mall..
We arrived there then we go for a lunch..
All of us were having japanese cuisine.. Bento =D
After that, we went to look for Joanne's sneakers at Skechers..
Then, Joanne and Jocelyn bought Roxy Schoolbag, each! ugh..jealousy much..
I want to be the same, so I bought myself a Quicksilver Slipper..
After the mall, we went to back to KL Times Square..
Things that I do at Times Square..
- Cut my Hair..its shorter now but i still have my bangs infront >:D -
- Buy myself a Vans sneakers -
My dad and Elyn went to Cosmo World.. while me, my mum and Joanne went to MarryBrown to have our dinner.. lol, its delicious..
After dinner, me and my mum went looking for vans sneakers again..
So, we went to this shop 'Zone 5'.. and i was looking around..
and the guy in the shop looked at me and say to his friends that i'm..
"EMO KID".. i was like wtf? Me, emo?! Fuck stereotypes! I don't like to be labelled!
I went out of the shop, grumbling.. ugh..
We went back to our apartment at 10.00pm...
I was so tired, i took my bath and straight away went to bed..
Sixth day (17 February 2009 a.k.a last day)
Ahhhh..what?! The last day already? That's fast..owh well..
We woke up early and set up breakfast...
We still have like few hours of shopping time..
so, we went to sungei wang and i bought vans sneakers again!
Yay me! I like to collect vans sneakers.. woohoo..
Its time for lunch, so we went to Food Republic at Pavillion..
Damn, lots of people..and there was this hot caucasian dude looking fiercely at me..
if he thinks i'm emo..i'm not! ugh.. but what the heck..he's hot >:D
Don and me went to EX shop and she told me that there's an awesome shoe..
Macbeth.. I have to agree with her.. that shoe is awesome..
I fell in love with it the first time I lay my eyes on it..
I want to buy it but it was late for us to be at the airport..
Ugh..no matter..i'll come back in march!!
We arrived at the airport at 4.00pm and our flight is at 5.10pm..
Its all the taxi driver's fault..he was slow...
We onboard our plane..and wow.. it was fast..and bumpy..
and Joanne was sitting next to me..she was feeling naucious..
and she VOMITED!! ugh.. i have to call the stewardess to ask for more paper bags..
The person sitting next to her was feeling uncomfortable..
She vomited twice! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, TWICE!! ugh..
Alas, we landed at Terminal 2 at 7.40pm..exactly...
Goodbye KL..hello Sabah...
Here's some pics I took.. i took about 209 pics but its too many to upload..
So, i only upload this pics..

aww..isn't this pup cute?
I kept punching his head...

St.Francis Xavier Chuch in Melaka


Lol, idk what is the fort called...


Christ Church in Melaka


The muzium..forgot the name..lol


During Fish Spa at Pavillion...










Thats all for today's post.. i'll be posting my next post bout things that i bought in KL..
Till then.. good day...
Cheers!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3


No comments: