Saturday, January 31, 2009

OMFG! Tomorrow is FEBRUARY!! Au revoir January..

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!

Mum from behind: Sinta! Languange!

Me: Yes..mum..

I can't believe tomorrow is February!! Its like just yesterday it was new year..

Time pass by so fast..wow.. i'm getting old... SPM result soon..

and the best damn thing is.. 11 Days to go till KL!! Yay!

So, this is my report for January.. ButtFace reporting for duty, sir!



My spending for January is kinda..umm..low?

Haahaha..what the heck.. This month I spent about RM 80..

I'm not going to school..just staying at home doing chores..

What makes me use a lot of $$$$??

Its for my friggin reload! If you reload me Rm30.. i can finished it for 2 days..

Coz i'm texting my dear in Singapore..Australia..US..

20 cent per sms.. I'm mental right..haha..chyeahhh...

My social life for this month??

It's fill with hahaha and yadadadada... idk why..

I don't talk to Tori that much anymore..

Vanessa's laptop still dead.. I talk to her 5 days ago..

I friggin miss her so much.. ugh, online each day..

Odoi dogo..siapalah tahan.. klau bil elektrik naik..

JANGAN KAMA KAMU TUDUH SAYA...i have nothing to do with it..



My love life? Hmmm....
We nearly broke up..three times infact..
But its just our love towards each other.. stronger than mountains..
OMFG!! Dear text me today and saying that dia in the hopsital now..
Dear said that dia broke some bones and there was a lot of blood..
Also..dear said not to worry...
What the fuck?! I fucking love you and you tell me not to worry bout you?!
There was bones broken and blood..and you told me it'll be fine?!
I'm friggin worried bout you now.. worried to death!
Tomorrow is our 4th Month Together Anniversary..
Don't you dare die! We promise to each other that we stay on each other's side no matter what... so, don't you break the promise...
You're my everything! Without you..
It's like ripping my soul from my body! Fuck it! Just don't die...

January is a tiring month for me..
Coz I do all the chores here... with no one to help!
Ugh..imagine..SWEEPING..LAUNDRY..
MAKE BREAKFAST FOR DINGBAG AND DOOFUS...what more???

Thats all for this month's report..
I'm just too worried bout my dear...
owh well...

Au revoir janvier, bonjour février
Bonne nuit bloggers
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace<3

No comments: