Friday, February 6, 2009

What the F?! Again?!

Greetings bloggers..
Its like 11.20 pm here.. and all of them are sleeping..
I'm alone downstairs..all alone..care to join me?
We'll be bat buddies..or you prefer vampire buddies??
Yeah, that would be awesome..mwhahahahaha...
So, today talked with my dear on msn.
What a day..what a day..guess what?
We fought and nearly break up..AGAIN!
For goodness sake..this is the FIFTH TIME!!
I don't wanna leave you and you don't wanna leave me..
So, we leave it that way..and songs are playing in my head..

I don't want to leave you..so, this songs popped in my head..
It's not over by Secondhand Serenade
When i'm with you by Faber Drive
Note to self by From First to Last
Halo by Beyonce
I love you more than I love the stars, the moon and the sky..
Its hard for me to let you go.. it makes me vulnerable..
I love you and you know that.. wish that I could go there now..
And hold you close to my heart..take you away with me..
I'll make the pain go away.. i'll make your day bright..
I don't want to let you go.. I want to be forever yours..
Although, I can't be with you on Valentine's Day..
But I know someday.. I'll be spending my life with you forever..
I love you so much <3
CHEERS!
xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: