Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Life's A New Beginning [dedicated to my Eri]

Hey bloggies.. lol, i don't know how many post i've posted today.. hey, who cares right? Thats what blogging about..hehe xD so, me and Eri.. we've been together for like 4 months and our 5 months anniversary are like 3 days ahead. So, was feeling a lil bit emotional.. [Not emo -.-] and a poem popped out in my head.. Magic, init? As if...so here it goes..

Title: My Life's A New Beginning
I've been waiting so long for you,
I thought I never found you,
But now I'm sure,
this love will be real.
I may not be beside you everyday,
I may run out of tender words to say,
I may not the one you're thinking of,
I may not fit your perfect dream of love,
But one thing I know for sure,
My love is always yours.
There's a hole in my heart,
And now that you're here,
Flowing with unconditional love and care,
My heart is mended by you.
I believe the same thing
are meant to be,
Cause I believe in love,
And yours was meant for me.
My heart is one with you,
If you leave, it stops beating,
My heart can't take another blow,
Cause ever since you came,
My life's a new beginning.
xoxo,
JaceyyLovesEri

No comments: