Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'll vanish today and will be back next week..

Hey bloggers! Good morning...
ahhh...what a beautiful day.. imma leave soon..
doi gia, kena suruh vacuum rumah lagi.. haish..
so, i'll be leaving to airport at 11.00 am today..
and our flight is at 1.20pm and will be arriving in KL at 3.20pm..
OK! First things first dingbag and doofus!!
The window is mine! MINE i tell you!!
I wanna sit near to the window..seriously...
Don't you dare take the window away from me!
I can't wait! ugh..
- Pavillion -
- Times Square -
- One utama -
- Mega Mall -
- The Curves -
- Sungai Wang -
- Genting Highlands -
- Sunway Piramid -
HERE I COME! DON'T YOU DARE GO!!

That's all for today's post..
imma go and do the laundry and vacumm the house now..
CHEERS!

xoxo,
ButtFace is on Vacation<3

No comments: