Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finished reading New Moon! Alas!!

Afternoon Bloggers!
Guess what? I just finished reading New Moon!! I was like wow when I read the last page. The book consist of 563 pages excluding the epilogue, a sequel to the next book, Eclipse. Imma go buy Eclipse this weekend at Harris, 1Borneo. Hope my mum would buy me. I don't have the cash now in my wallet. Hehe.. I just bought New Moon 2 weeks ago in KL.. and it also took me 2 weeks to finish reading all 563 pages. Lol, I have nothing to do at home except for chores so on my free time, I read the book.
The story in the book was..amazing..sad..but still, amazing... It brings out your curiosity in every page you turned. Heart pumping every moment. I'm not gonna tell you bout the story..it would spoiled the fun... Well, you'll have to wait for the movie in November this year tho.. if i'm not mistaken.. hehe..

Well, cheers!

xoxo,
ButtFace <3

No comments: