Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stupid Virus!! Stop making my life miserable!

Hey bloggies..good afternoon...
My life is already miserable and you making it more miserable! Sorry, i was talking bout the virus that ruined my phone memory card! You will rue this day virus!!
P/S: F.Y.I..just in case you're wondering what "RUE" means..it means regret. Learned the word from iCarly on Nickelodeon. Hehe :P
So, I asked my dad to send my phone to the shop where my parents bought it and fingers crossed, hope my memory card can be restore back to normal. *Sigh*..if I hadn't transferred the song to my phone..this wouldn't happen, if SOMEONE in this house didn't forced me to transferred the song into my phone so she can change her ringtone. Why you...ugh..whatever..

Damn that SOMEONE...

xoxo,
(',..,') Rawr!

No comments: